Sunday, December 21, 2008

I think I must have awakened in North Dakota

Wow, -35 with the windchill. That will separate the men from the boys. And blizzard conditions. But the best part is, even though the news is telling us to stay home, EVERYONE is out and about. In fact I just got home. But I also have a Jeep.

The good news is that the sun is shining. Of course you can't really see it when the wind picks up, but at least it's there!

And for some reason I keep hearing "Mr. Heat Miser" in my head....Not exactly your average Christmas carol....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Man!! And I thought it was bad down here! It's about 0 to -10 wind chill here.. It was 9 degrees last night with 0 wind chill. I think Kate's a little sorry she left California to come home!!LOL The little girls are PRAYING for snow! Your Christmas card was wonderful! Those pictures are so cute.. Someday those will be great blackmail material!
hugs,
Jean

Shupe said...

Okay, I'm a sissy with 7-35 degrees here, but we haven't had that harsh of a wind chill.

BRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:( I miss my jeep!!!

Kelly said...

It's 19 degrees here. Definitely not our normal temp. I'm freezing my tushie off!

Chillygator said...

Darn, now I'm going to sing the heat miser song all day...which is infinitely better than Madam Guillotine, I imagine.