Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Just Can't Keep Up

Wow, time flies.  I keep saying I'm going to write again, then suddenly, it's 6 months later and still haven't written. 

So here I am, in the middle of the night unable to sleep and pull up Kenny Salvini's blog.  If you don't know who he is, google him and check him out.  I used to be a devout follower, one of tens of thousands, then he stopped writing for awhile.  I truly think he is largely responsible for a lot of bloggers setting up shop.  He got me to write.  Anyway, apparently he has been writing again for awhile now and I thought, what the heck, why am I not writing?  But what to write about?

Most recently I saw a production of Noises Off at a local high school.  They have an amazing drama department at this school and it was in fact, so well done I went back the next day.  It was so fast paced and the scenes so intricately choreographed that there was no way to catch it all.  And to watch these kids perform it twice perfectly was truly wonderful.  I laughed out loud through the entire show.

Also, recently my kids found out that I used to write a blog (they don't know I still do occasionally) and have been asking to read it.  Unfortunately, it was on MSN originally and I don't have access to the first year since they shut them down.  I really wish I had thought to keep copies.   Might be good though, since a lot of the updates were about them.  Not sure how they would feel about that........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI Maria. If you go looking for my blog, I don't think it can be found. I've deleted everything in it but find I still can access any posts by others - you included. I, too, used to have a blog on MSN before they shut it down. I enjoyed that one so much. I got to know a lot of people all around the world, and still maintain a friendship with some. But, I'm getting old(er), and I no longer have that drive or desire that I used to. BTW, I enjoyed your postings of your brothers parrot(?) That's one you should show your girls. I bet they would get a kick out of it. Anyway, I've enjoyed reading you.