Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wow, good customer service for a change

So, I had some phone trouble a few weeks ago. The lines were so static filled I couldn’t hear anything. My internet kept going in and out. I called the phone company, they came out and of course, it turns out to be an interior problem so I will have to pay for the repair. As I am signing yet more of my life away, the repair guy tells me to call after I receive my bill and they will spread the payments out over three months. I get my bill and call them fully expecting a hassle. I explain to the person on the other end of the line, he looks at my account, not only spreads out the payments, but knocks off 2 weeks of internet charges for my inconvenience. Without me even asking.

Seriously, how cool is that?

3 comments:

flooz said...

last night as I lay on my butt watching TV, my phone rang, and the number showed up on my television screen! This is great--now I can avoid phonecalls without getting up to squint at the tiny caller ID screen on the phone.

Tracie said...

WOW~ Sweet! That doens't happen much anymore these days!

Unknown said...

Cool beans! That's the way business ought to be! Glad you caught a break!
hugs,
Jean